Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Where is your money going

Managing your cash is a daunting task. Did you know the average American household spends 26 percent of earnings on housing costs and 13 percent on transportation? That means 61 percent is going somewhere, but most Americans do not know where.


The U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics has published information detailing how America spends its cash. Learn how to understand your spending habits and get control of your finances.

How America Spends

2 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete